About the Graves Golf Instructor Program
The Graves Golf is a global golf instruction company with the Single Plane Swing of Moe Norman as its centerpiece. Moe Norman figured out the simplest way to strike a ball using his unique and biomechanically perfect Single Plane Golf Swing. Graves Golf is leading the way in teaching his Single Plane Swing to golfers around the world. The next step in our mission to reach and assist more golfers is to expand the number of Graves Golf Instructors. Teaching professionals who complete our Graves Golf Certified Instructor Program will be uniquely qualified to teach Moe Norman’s simpler, biomechanically superior way to play golf.
About the Graves Golf Instructor Program
We are currently seeking qualified golf professionals who are interested in teaching the Single Plane Swing based on the Model of Moe Norman. As well as our Short Game that directly relates to the Model (putting, chipping, and pitching). Graves Golf is the exclusive licensor of the Single Plane Swing, Moe Norman Brand, and possesses the exclusive Right of Publicity. Graves Golf Certified Instructors are exclusively authorized to teach the Single Plane Swing.
What we are Looking for in a Graves Golf Certified Instructor Candidate:
- Have an acceptable facility to teach, including public or private courses, upscale driving ranges, etc.
- Professional golf teaching experience
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Graves Golf Single Plane Swing
Steps for Becoming a Graves Golf Certified Instructor
- Complete the Application Form and Submit
- You will be contacted by our Single Plane Experience School Director to discuss your application
- If accepted into our Program, you will then get access to the Instructor Portal
- Attend / Observe a Graves Golf 3 or 5 Day Premier School with Tim or Todd Graves and the Master Instruction Team
- Pass the Graves Golf Certified Instructor written test
- Send in video presentations of each area that we cover in the Single Plane Experience School for review
- Once you are ready to conduct a Single Plane Experience School, you will perform a Single Plane Experience School under the supervision of a Graves Golf Master Instructor
- Once you can fully run a Single Plane Experience School by yourself, you will then become Certified and be able to teach on your own
If you would like to apply, click here to submit your Certified Instructor Application.
Benefits of Becoming a Graves Golf Certified Instructor
- Supplement / Increase your instruction income through teaching Graves Golf Single Plane Experience schools (up to $1,000/day)
- Supplement / Increase your instruction income through the Graves Golf affiliate program (unlimited)
- Become part of a rapidly expanding and highly successful global, golf instruction company
- Be listed on the Graves Golf website that receives in excess of 300,000 customer visits per month
- Learn Graves Golf’s proven methodology for teaching Moe’s Single Plane Swing that guarantees success for your students & your golf teaching business
- Earn recognition as a Graves Golf Certified Instructor
- Gain limited use of the Graves Golf logo / trademark and Brands
- Earn 16 hours PGA MSR credits when you complete the Graves Golf Licensed Instructor Program
Graves Golf Certified Instructor Requirements
Graves Golf Certified Instructors must satisfy all requirements of the program, outlined in more detail below. Instructors must also comply with the terms of all agreements and guidelines regarding advertising and use of the Graves Golf logo / trademark.
Certified Instructor’s must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the Single Plane Swing, Graves Golf’s Short Game Fundamentals and Graves Golf’s 7 Principles for Golf Improvement. They must also demonstrate the ability to represent Graves Golf in a positive manner. Testing and evaluation will be in the form of a written test, an oral presentation and video reviews on both the full swing and short game. Once your application has been approved, prospective Graves Golf Certified Instructors must:
- Attend a 2-day Licensed Instructor course
- Student’s will receive their Graves Golf Instructor’s Manual on Day One
- Pass the written test and instructional presentation
- Submit a video review to Graves Golf for review / approval
- Graves Golf will send a video clip to each candidate for review
- Students will submit this video review to Graves Golf for review / approval
- Candidates will be notified via email with their results
- Retakes of the written test may be taken on-line or in-person
- Retakes of the oral presentation may be submitted to Graves Golf via video
- Retakes of video review must be submitted to Graves Golf within 3 months of the school date